PERSPECTIVES SG PARIS
1. GENERAL STATEMENT
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 (as aligned with the european laws concerning Data protection) you have the right to access, modify, correct and delete data concerning you. You can exercise this right by sending us an email at the following address: email@example.com.
2. PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is defined as information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. It includes, for example, the name, address and gender of a person.
We may collect personal data directly from you (for example, when you purchase a product from our site) or indirectly (for example, from your electronic devices that interact with our site, social networks and electronic forms (the “Digital Platforms”).
2.1 The data that you provide to us directly
You can provide us with data :
– when you create an account on our site ;
– when you subscribe to our newsletter ;
– when you use our Digital Platforms ;
– when you purchase products or services on our Digital Platforms ;
– when you participate in one of our events.
Depending on what you provide us with, this information may include :
– your identity (including first name, surname, gender, image, nationality) ;
– your contact details (including postal address, e-mail, telephone numbers);
– your personal status (including your civil status) ;
– your purchases and repairs (including purchase history, order details) ;
– your preferences (including format and finishes) ;
– certain payment information (including billing information, type or method of payment, credit or debit card number) ;
– other information that you may provide by filling in forms or contacting us (including your comments or other communications you send to us).
We will inform you when your information is required to process your request, to respond to your enquiries or to provide you with our products and services. If you do not provide this information, it may delay processing, or make it impossible to process your request, answer your questions and provide the products or services
We endeavour to ensure that the personal data we hold is accurate at all times. We therefore encourage you to update your data in the event that changes occur. We may also ask you to update your data from time to time.
2.2 Indirectly collected data
We may also collect information about you from third parties, including a spouse who contacts us on your behalf or friends who provide us with your contact information in order to offer you our products and services (i.e. gifts) or invite you to events that may be of interest to you.
2.3 The use of your personal data
We collect and use your personal data on one or more of the following legal bases :
– we have obtained your prior consent (e.g. when you subscribe to our newsletter). Please note that with this particular legal basis, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time (see below “What are your rights with regard to your personal data? ») ;
– the processing is necessary in the context of a contract between Perspectives and you (e.g. when you make a purchase) ;
– we have a legitimate interest in carrying out the processing and this legitimate interest is not overshadowed by your interests, fundamental rights or freedoms (e.g. the prevention of payment fraud) ;
– we must process your personal data in order to comply with the laws and regulations in force.
Depending on the context, we may use your personal data for :
– provide you with the products or services you have requested ;
– carry out checks to identify you and verify your identity ;
– send you marketing communications, with your prior consent (usually obtained by ticking a particular box on a form) ;
– provide you with after-sales service and manage refunds ;
– manage your claims ;
– respond to your questions, suggestions and requests, including your requests to exercise your rights ;
– managing claims and disputes;
– manage the events to which you have registered and/or attended ;
– to detect, prevent and fight against any fraudulent or illegal activity, including to protect your transactions from payment fraud, to act against counterfeiting and against the resale of our products in violation of our terms and conditions ;
– to manage the stock of limited edition products in order to allow a fair distribution of the products we sell ;
– monitor and improve our Digital Platforms ;
– carry out statistical analyses, in particular to adapt our product and service offering ;
– improve our products and services ;
– comply with our legal obligations, including providing information to regulatory bodies where required by law, in particular to comply with our legal obligations to prevent and combat fraud, money laundering and the financing of terrorism.
2.4 Period of retention of personal data
The personal data communicated by the user will be destroyed no later than six months after deletion of the user account. Perspectives reserves the right to keep certain data in order to justify, if necessary, the perfect execution of its contractual or legal obligations. The data thus retained will be limited to what is strictly necessary for the operations of the service. Perspectives undertakes to put in place all measures to best protect the confidentiality of the information provided by its clients.
3. LEGAL FOUNDATIONS FOR PROCESSING
Perspectives treats your data in accordance with the Law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and liberties.
Order management: the legal basis for processing is the execution of a contract (Cf. article 6.1.b) of the European Data Protection Regulation).
Sending commercial solicitations by e-mail on products similar to those ordered by customers: the legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of the company (Cf. article 6.1.f) of the European Data Protection Regulation), i.e. to promote our products to our customers.
Sending commercial solicitations by e-mail about other products offered by the company Perspectives: the legal basis of the processing is consent (Cf. article 6.1.a) of the European Data Protection Regulation), as required by article L. 34-5 of the French Post and Electronic Communications Code.
Transmission of the email address to commercial partners: the legal basis of the processing is consent (Cf. article 6.1.a) of the European Data Protection Regulation), as required by article L. 34-5 of the French Post and Electronic Communications Code.
4. DATA SHARING
We may only disclose your personal data to the parties named below and for the following reasons :
– We disclose your personal data to employees and affiliates of Perspectives who need access to your personal data and who are authorised to process your personal data for the above-mentioned purposes and who undertake to keep it confidential.
– We may also disclose personal data to third parties acting on behalf of Perspectives.
All such processing is based on our prior instructions set out in a binding contract that complies with the requirements of applicable law. Such disclosures are made for different reasons, including :
o The production of products ;
o Delivery services ;
o IT development and support ;
o Hosting and conducting marketing and economic research and marketing campaigns ;
o Verification of your information, authentication of payments and processing of orders and payments to third parties who provide credit reports, payment or order fulfillment services ;
These service providers are committed to confidentiality and are not permitted to use your personal data for any other purpose.
– We may be required by mandatory provisions of an applicable law or in connection with legal proceedings or other legal request to disclose your personal data to authorities or third parties.
– We may also disclose or process your personal data in accordance with applicable law to defend our legitimate interests (for example in civil or criminal proceedings). For example, we may disclose your personal data if necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against a person or entity that does not comply with our Terms and Conditions, or that disrupts or causes harm to other users of our Digital Platforms.
– In the event that Perspectives is acquired by a third party, your personal data may be included in the transferred assets.
5. DATA SECURITY
The personal information that you entrust to Perspectives is stored on the secure servers of our hosting provider OVH (excluding bank data). Access to this information is protected and limited to the operations of recording and processing your orders, statistical operations allowing us to improve our services and features such as sending newsletters, photo alerts, recommendation to a friend or sponsorship. When you pay for an order on www.perspectives-studio.com, you enter your bank details directly on the secure server Mercanet by BNP Paribas. Your bank details are encrypted. They do not circulate unencrypted on the Internet and cannot be intercepted. Perspectives therefore has no knowledge of your bank details.
Cookies are a text file sent by our site to your browser and stored on your computer. The www.perspectives-studio.com site uses a cookie to automatically recognise you when you log into your customer account when you have expressed the wish to do so, to save the contents of your basket or your wishlist after you have visited our site, to personalise the functions of the Site, and to capture visit information in order to identify bugs and improve our performance . Under no circumstances is payment data collected. If you do not accept these cookies, we will not be informed of your visit to our site.
The cookie only takes into account your actions carried out on www.perspectives-studio.com . It never allows us to know which other sites you have visited or will visit. You have the possibility to delete your cookies. However, each time you visit www.perspectives-studio.com a new cookie will be set.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
If you no longer wish to receive advertising from Perspectives, (exercise of the right of opposition or withdrawal of consent already given), contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, after having given your consent for your data to be passed on to our commercial partners, you wish to reconsider this choice and no longer receive advertising from them, please contact us at the following address: email@example.com.
You can access, correct or delete your personal data. You also have a right to portability and a right to limit the processing of your data (Consult the cnil.fr website for more information on your rights).
To exercise these rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your data in this system, you can contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, after contacting us, you feel that your “Data Protection” rights have not been respected, you can make an online complaint to the CNIL.
Profitez de 10% de réduction pour toutes vos commandes et recevez une alerte par email lors de la sortie de nouvelles oeuvres.